Why should you use VPN?
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see our disclosure.
By the end of the August NordVPN will remove their best deal with 76% discount from the offer that is only available through partners. Like us ;o)
Me and my family used the same offer. When I got this “pricing will change” message, it made me think. There are many people who aren’t using VPN to surf in Internet, because they don’t know they should. And should they? Well yeah!
Our technological times are scary. Privacy is a myth and there are hackers just around the corner. Let’s don’t be afraid to say it: using Internet is not very safe. Unless you know what you’re doing. VPN isn’t some monster and is not reserved for criminals or people who want to hide something.
Do you know that almost all ISP, websites, apps, phones, public WiFi’s monitor and record your activity? Information is a currency. Possibility to know where you are, what your are doing, what sites you’ve visited, how long you stayed there, what you bought, if you are a woman or a man, your age, all those informations are valuable because they allow ad companies to create your profile that is used for targeted ads. Stories where husbands found out about wife’s pregnancy from ads, before she had a chance to tell him in person, are not that uncommon.
If you value your privacy you should be using VPN. It can be costly, but not if you have a chance to get great offer. NordVPN via affiliate links offered 3 year subscription for $2.75/mo. This is a STEAL. But all good things must come to an end and sadly NordVPN will remove this offer at 31 of August. It’s a last chance to get it. What are their key selling points?
- Being based in Panama, NordVPN falls under the country’s jurisdiction and Panama has no data retention laws;
- A strict no logs policy. They want to ensure user privacy and security, therefore they never log user activities;
- Military-grade AES-256-CBC encryption;
- Unlimited bandwidth and data;
- Over 4800 servers located worldwide;
- Fast speed servers that are also reliable and consistent;
- A CyberSec feature that blocks dangerous websites and lets users avoid annoying ads;
- 6 simultaneous connections;
- Works in countries (China, the Middle East countries) where internet access is restricted, and strong censorship is in place;
- Double encryption to ensure top level privacy and security.
Plus, all major platforms and devices are supported. We use them on our MacOS, Windows, iOS and Android without any issues.
So final reminder: The awesome 3 year offer for $99 which is $2.75/mo will soon be removed, but you can still get it by using our affiliate link. When price changes will come into effect, NordVPN will also remove their 2 year offer and leave standard 1, 6, 12 months plans – the best offer from website will be $6.99/mo paid annually. We don’t know yet what special offer will take place of current 3 year deal. So be sure to secure the $2.75 offer and save over $4/mo (Yay!)
I also recommend great articles on their blog about VPN if you want to know more: